[openbox] desktop switching

ManMower manmower at signalmarketing.com
Fri Sep 12 22:52:05 EDT 2003

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Dale K Dicks wrote:

> can't remember.  i thought he said it was something else.  i dunno.  i
> have about 96 messages in my Openbox folder from this list since i got
> back from vacation.
>
> On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 07:53, Tim Riley wrote:
> > El vie, 12-09-2003 a las 23:13, Dale K Dicks escribió:
> > > Aha!
> > >
> > > Ok.  I found it.  I had the same keys bound twice in my rc.xml.
> >
> > Isn't that what ManMower told you? ;)

Well, before saying "I dunno", you could've checked the mailing list
archives.

http://icculus.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-cgi?24:sss:1170:200309:dlnlknllhlcdleblgfdk#b

Also note that _your_ thread contains 11 messages.  My (correct) answer to
your problem was the 2nd post in thread.  yes, 96 messages is a lot of
mail, for us too, and it could've been several posts lighter on ALL of us
if you'd read email that was in direct response to a thread you started.

If you don't have time to read replies to messages you write, don't waste
our time either.

ps. top posting sucks.