[openbox] [ANNOUNCE] Beta2 and ObConf-1.0 released

keeper at neo.rr.com keeper at neo.rr.com
Tue Sep 9 12:28:40 EDT 2003

Hi Tom!

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003, Tom wrote:

> Ben Jansens wrote:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >I am here to announce 2 releases in one sitting. :)
> >
> >Openbox-3.0-beta2 has been released, along with ObConf-1.0 (which requires
> >at least beta2 to build).
> >

> Once again, good job!  Thanks for your efforts.  I've got both installed
> and running.  I do have one minor problem with focus.  Its probably my
> costom config.  I've mapped C-A-Up (arrow) and C-A-Down (arrow) from
> "raising" and "lowering" windows.   Focus seems to stay fixed to the
> lowered window - I use "followMouse" and nothing else (below).  Is there
> something else?  Could I have a conflict somewhere else?  ( I wanted to
> check before bugzillia'ing it).
>

> Thanks,
>
> Tom de.
>
> <focus>
>  <focusNew>no</focusNew>
>  <followMouse>yes</followMouse>
>  <focusLast>no</focusLast>
>  <focusLastOnDesktop>no</focusLastOnDesktop>
>  <focusDelay>0</focusDelay>
> </focus>
Greetings!
Just wondering how I might correct this configure error in obconf?
checking for obrender-3.0 obparser-3.0...Package obrender-3.0 was not found
in the pkd-config search path. Perhaps you should add the directory
containgin 'obrender-3.0.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable. No
package 'obrender-3.0' found

Where do I get the Library requirements obrender-3.0 and obparser-3.0? Any
suggestions will be taken seriously. :-))

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Mike