manipulate windows

Johannes Jordens jojor-lists at gmx.de
Mon Sep 8 06:21:02 EDT 2003

Hi!
is a tool similar to blackboxes "bblaunch" command planned for openbox?
Id like to be able to start some programmes without decoration and/or in
a lowered state, but currently the closest i have come to this is some
shortcuts via epist. I tried devilspie but it doesnt support this sort
of decoration handling yet (it will be made superfluous by openbox 3 and
the startup notification, right?)
to sum up: a tool that launches other programmes with certain
attributes (no decoration, omnipresent, lowered...) would be very
helpful. if such a thing exists already please point me towards it.
Thanks a bunch, openbox is by far the best WM (no sucking up, im
serious :) )
jj

--
The steady state of disks is full.