[openbox] Announcing bgmenu for openbox

Matt O'Connor angagon at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 7 22:37:16 EDT 2003

> Tim,
> Ok, here are the results of bsetbg -f -debug /my/background/image:::
> /usr/bin/bsetbg:line 333: [: : integer expression expected
> /usr/bin/bsetbg: line 385 [: : integer expression expected
>
> This is what I get on every image I run from the commandline

I get the same messages when I run bsetbg -f -debug image except for the line
telling what it's doing ->

bsetbg_debug: display -geometry 1280x1024 -window root valley2k-1280x1024.png
As one example.

Oh, originally bsetbg wasn't correctly fullscreening the images, but display
was being called with the wrong screen dimensions (800x600 not 1280x1024).
If all you're looking at is displaying images bsetbg wrapping display (which
is actually unnecessary, but seems to work fine.) may be a good option.

Matt

--
"Not everone knows Josiah Royce's definition of a liar as a man who
willfully misplaces his ontological predicates, but everyone who has

Ch. 94: Truth -
"The Great Ideas: A Synopticon of Great Books of the Western World"