[openbox] openbox, segmentation fault and others

Tim Riley tr at slackzone.org
Wed Sep 3 09:18:00 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 23:23, Irakli Tsagareli wrote:
> hello all,
>
> I tried OpenBox from alpha5 upto alpha7 (just downloaded 8, but have no time to
> compile and test). and I noticed that ob3 crashes when some other programms
> returns some errors.

It might be helpful for you to get a core dump and then send a backtrace
to the openbox authors or put it in bugzilla.  Instructions for doing so
can be found on the bugs page on the openbox website -
http://icculus.org/openbox/bugs.php.

Also, it would definitely be helpful for you to use a mail client that
does line wrapping.

Salut!

- Tim