How To Skip Windows in NextWindow/OT Term Emulator Question

Adam Kessel adam at bostoncoop.net
Fri Oct 31 18:48:26 EST 2003

Hi All:

I'm new to OpenBox as of the last hour; having been using Blackbox for
several years.

I'm wondering how to skip windows in the NextWindow/PreviousWindow
(typically alt-tab) list.  In particular, I'd like to skip the pager when
cycling through windows (right now I'm using rox pager).

I'm using OpenBox 3.0 RC4, with Debian Unstable.

An unrelated (perhaps off topic) question: can anyone recommend a useable
tabbed terminal emulator that doesn't require bringing up the gnome or
KDE infrastructure? I read the blog entry linked from the openbox site
about why tabbed window managers suck, and it suggests that tabbed
terminal emulators outside of gnome/KDE exist, so I'm wondering what
suggestions you all might have.
--
Adam Kessel
http://bostoncoop.net/adam