Release parties!

Tim Riley tr at slackzone.org
Tue Oct 21 08:31:24 EDT 2003

When ob hits 3.0 we need to parTAY!  What an achievement -- the changes
have been immense and have placed openbox at the forefront of window
management technology today.  It is the poster child for speed,
standards, and lots of other s-words.

I know 3.0's not here yet, but let me take this moment to give a big
congratulations to Ben, as well as Scott and all the other people who
have tested, translated, and contributed to openbox.

I know that when 3.0 goes gold, I'll be sure to knock back a fine
Australian beverage in celebration of openbox's marvellous milestone.

BOTTOMS UP, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.  SOMEBODY SET US UP THE BOOGIE!

Tim!