Openbox 3 and struts

Marcelo Ramos mramos at montevideo.com.uy
Mon Oct 13 12:55:21 EDT 2003

Hi guys!

I'm trying to make Openbox not to maximise windows over ROX-panel. Some
guy in #openbox suggested me to try increasing ROX-panel's struts.

I set ROX-panel's struts to 100 pixels.

'xprop|grep STRUT' shows me that the change is working:

_NET_WM_STRUT(CARDINAL) = 0, 0, 0, 100

but Openbox still maximises over ROX-panel.

It is an Openbox problem?

Any ideas about this issue will be greately appreciated.

Regards.

  Marcelo Ramos                        |     \/      __    |
  Debian Sid GNU/Linux 2.6.0-test7     |            |_/    /
  Socio UYLUG Nro 125                  |                   \
  Linux registered user #118109        |____|\/|____|\______\