[openbox] Multiple screens not considered correctly in Openbox-3.0-rc3

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Sun Oct 12 22:10:47 EDT 2003

On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 10:06:58AM -0400, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
> Splash screens for applications such as xine, drscheme and openoffice
> will invariably show up in the middle of the desktop, half on the
> primary and half on the secondary screen.

I don't use Xine at all, and don't recognize the second one, but
OpenOffice.org always opens its splash screen in the center of whichever
monitor it's going to be mapping the main application window in.

It seems to do the same whether I use smart placement or under-mouse.

--
 Marc Wilson |     QOTD: "I'm on a seafood diet -- I see food and I
 msw at cox.net |     eat it."