Openbox-3.0-rc3 and focus of the gnome-panel

Dugan Chen duganchen at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 20:52:01 EDT 2003

I run OpenBox along with gnome-panel (set to autohide). I notice that with
this version of Openbox, if I have a maximized window in focus, and I move
the mouse cursor to the top or bottom of the screen to unhide the panel,
then the panel unhides itself _behind_ the maximized window. I have to
manually click in the gnome-panel to see it.

I don't remember this happening with the previous Openbox release
candidates.