[openbox] Re: Openbox-3.0-rc2 released

Arwed von Merkatz v.merkatz at gmx.net
Fri Oct 3 10:16:44 EDT 2003

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 02:56:22PM +0100, David Philip Barr wrote:
> Are you saying your past 'complaints' about ROX and openbox were not even
> using CVS? Do you have any idea how wound up someone (and others) got over
> that, with good reason? do you think that by repeating a request that has
> already been reasoned against will make it more valid, or do you think it
> will annoy people more? (i think this is the feature i am thinking of) i am
> unsure what you are aiming to achieve with your mails and 'bug' reports? do
> tell.
>
> David

The rox issues aren't fixed in either this openbox release or rox cvs,
and it is imho a real problem. The issue with focus delay and raise
delay is the single most annoying thing in openbox3 for me as the way
i'm used to (focussing immediately, raising after delay) is the way it
is done in every other windowmanager i've used so far.

If you aren't interested in problems a user has, i'll stop reporting
stuff ...

--
Arwed v. Merkatz
Grimoire Guru for video