KDE Tray Icons and Docker

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Thu Nov 27 19:24:25 EST 2003

I understand KDE3 hints were supported in OpenBox2... so docker is able
to grab the KDE3 system tray icons for a prettier system.

OpenBox3, however, doesn't seem to support this... is this on a todo
list, as designed, a bug, or a misconfiguration?

I apologize if this has already been hashed over... non-searchable
archives make it difficult to locate.  Does anybody happen to have an
mbox file they wouldn't mind bzip2ing up and emailing to me of the OB
list?

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.