[openbox] Multi-monitor openbox

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Sun Nov 23 18:09:13 EST 2003

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 05:05:59PM -0500, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
> Yep, for example go to the list archives for October and you'll find a
> couple of posts initiated by me on the subject. Too bad about all that,
> but xinerama works (sortof) well (only problems are that there is no 3D
> and no video mirroring, but that's not a wm's domain).

Well, whether or not you have 3d support or not depends on what video card
you're using.  Here, with a pair of GF4's, I have accelerated OGL support
on monitor 0, but not on monitor 1.  No OGL support on monitor 1 at all, in
fact... just the "black box" effect in the client area.

(Ok... THAT signature looks weird. ^_^ )

--
 Marc Wilson |     >>> Internal error in fortune program: >>>
 msw at cox.net |     fnum=2987 n=45 flag=1 goose_level=-232323 >>>