[openbox] Multi-monitor openbox

cyrax at b0rken.dk cyrax at b0rken.dk
Sun Nov 23 17:21:48 EST 2003

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 05:05:59PM -0500, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
> Yep, for example go to the list archives for October and you'll find a
> couple of posts initiated by me on the subject. Too bad about all that,
> but xinerama works (sortof) well (only problems are that there is no 3D
> and no video mirroring, but that's not a wm's domain).

Well, I like being able to control where my windows appear. So I can
start a movieplayer on the left window only. I also hate when windows
appear in between screens, that's completely useless. But for now I've
enabled xinerama, and I'll see if I can live with that...

--
// Mark Gjøl
Is it better to abide by the rules until they're changed or help speed the change by breaking them?