[openbox] Dock Level?

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Sat Nov 22 18:23:13 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-22 at 00:30, Ben Jansens wrote:

> It keeps it always above or equal to other dock type windows, not normal
> app windows.
>
> Eh the dock sucks anyways it should be a separate app :)

Hmmm... interesting... what other things might produce dock type
windows?

Since this is a WAD, let me toss in a feature request. :-)

It would be way cool if there were a dock layer option allowing it to
interact almost as a normal window - it's at the bottom unless we click
on it to raise it to the top, like how the old Fluxbox did it, and maybe
Blackbox?  I don't know, I only used Blackbox for a day or two.  I
*think* that's the only thing left that would make OpenBox the *perfect*
Window Manager for what I'm looking for.

Rob