Dock Level?

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Sat Nov 22 01:10:25 EST 2003

Hello-

Is this a bug or a WAD?  I get identical dock behavior with the dock set
to top or set to normal (let the dock be both... blah in obconf).  It's
always on top of everything.  Otherwise, I can set it to be always on
the bottom.

I really want that medium level - that's what Fluxbox 0.1.14 gave me,
and I really have missed since moving away from that release.

I like having the dock be below other windows unless I decide I want to
see what's happening in the dock, so I click in it to raise it to the
top.  As it stands now, I have to decide in advance if I want it on the
top or on the bottom.

Rob