[openbox] that figures [was defunct processes]

corey at streamreel.net corey at streamreel.net
Thu Nov 20 23:21:22 EST 2003

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 11:46:01PM +0100, Bartosz Oudekerk wrote:
> Brett Campbell said:
>
> > That figures.  When i decide to post a question to openbox developers,
> > a giant thread evolves that has absolutely nothing to do with my
> > original question.
> >
> Well, wouldn't that make you suspect that the people here perhaps don't know
> what could be causing it?

He's worried that his question got lost in the noise. Understandable.

When I first replied to Mikael's regexp comment, I _should_ have remembered
to set the topic appropriately (like Brett just did). Sorry Brett - these
things happen sometimes. This is testiment the insidious subversiveness of
regexp's. You new the job was dangerous when you took it.  (c8=

Beers,

Corey