[openbox] defunct processes

corey at streamreel.net corey at streamreel.net
Thu Nov 20 18:40:29 EST 2003

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 07:20:09PM +0100, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Brett Campbell wrote:
>
> > Hello gracious list :)
> >
> > While recently using and absolutely loving the openbox-3\.0(-rc[1-4])?
>
> You can't use regex for generating text, only matching :)

  Yeah but when our brains parse that regexp, we expand it internally
  and apply it to any given text for which it was intended, in this case
  $openbox_version.

  Well, I guess I can only speak for my brain, and not other peoples'
  brains.

  Of course anyone subscribed to the openbox list obviously has excellent
  brainage, by mere implication of the fact they're running openbox.

  However let it be known that anyone subscribed to the openbox list, but
  are not actualy running openbox are impostors, and do not necessarily have
  excellent brainage.

I have stated my peace,

Corey