[openbox] OpenBox 3.0 and Transparency [longish]

Bartosz Oudekerk bartosz at etv.cx
Fri Nov 21 06:04:36 EST 2003

AthlonRob said:

> On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 00:55, Cibao Cu' Ali G. Colibri wrote:
>
>> Under 2.x I had no problems with getting aterm to properly display the root
>> image that was set using Esetroot.
>
> Yeah, now that somebody has provided you with a fix, lemme just add:
>
> <aol> Me too! </aol>

<!aol> Me not! </!aol>, but I've been using '-sh 75' for quite some time now,
so I never had the chance to notice.

> ...although I don't like aterm, so don't much care.

Heathen

> Have you thought about a different terminal?  I like gnome-terminal,
> although after popping up those aterms... damn... I need to switch to
> aterms.  They pop up even before I hit enter... errr... close to it,
> anyway.

Never really tried it (probably did in my RH 5.? days, but can't remeber).

> *sigh* .. another project.

s/sigh/yay/

> Have fun.  I need sleep.

<AOL> Me too! </AOL>, although I doubt I'll find the time inbetween projects
;-)

--
Bartosz Oudekerk
http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.txt