ob3 code documentation

corey at streamreel.net corey at streamreel.net
Wed Nov 19 06:09:50 EST 2003

Are there any docs or state diagrams for the ob3 codebase lying around
anywhere?

The code itself doesn't make for such great help - at least as far as
the focusing stuff goes - my brain is beginning to hurt. I've been at
it for three nights now, trying to implement an experimental ffm model,
but I've reached a point where I'm basically just trial-and-error hacking,
guess work and voodoo. Of course I'm new to this, so I'm probably also just
facing the learning curve.

I figured I'd stop for a moment to ask whether anyone else happens to have
any notes/diagrams/docs that might help me out a bit.

That "focus_client" var is a mo-fo...

Thanks,

Corey