Debian menu conversion?

Lee Aylward aylwarlt at email.uc.edu
Mon Nov 10 10:30:56 EST 2003

Hello,

I have been using openbox 2 for quite some time now on my Debian
machine. I recently gave 3 a try and was very impressed. I am just
curious if anyone has created anything to convert old menu files to
the new xml files? Or if there are plans to have it use the debian
menu system somehow.

If there is nothing, I would be willing to put my modest perl skills
to work on something to convert between them. Thanks for any help with
this.

One other thing, if anyone is interested in .deb files, I could put
some time in and create them.
--
Lee Aylward