Problems configuring Openbox

Pedro Werneck pedro.werneck at bol.com.br
Fri Nov 7 14:36:38 EST 2003

Hi

I just installed the stable version but I have a problem configuring it.
Seems like it can't find the themes.

When I try to start it I get some warnings about fonts and the error:

(/usr/local/bin/openbox-3:26098): Openbox-CRITICAL **: Unable to load a
theme.

But I have the themes on both search paths .

/usr/local/share/themes/
Allegro/  Artwiz/  Blah41/  Om4Ob/  TheBear/

/home/pedro/.themes/
Allegro/  Artwiz/  Blah41/  Om4Ob/  TheBear/

On my /home/pedro/.config/openbox/rc.xml (generated by ObConf 1.5) I
have:

<theme>
  <name>TheBear</name>
  <titlelayout>NLIMC</titlelayout>
</theme>

The only unusual thing was the --program-suffix=-3 flag when building
it.

I tried everything I could think of, but it doesn't work. Probably it's
a silly mistake, but I can't find out what is.

Thanks for any help

Pedro