Middle mouse button behavior in dock

Miguel Bazdresch ob-01 at thewizardstower.org
Thu Nov 6 06:30:28 EST 2003

I've noticed that the middle mouse button is interpreted by openbox to
mean "move" when the pointer is over the dock. This means that dock
apps that need the middle mouse button (like gkrellm) are not fully
functional under openbox.

(If I have gkrellm running on the dock, and I press the middle mouse
button, the pointer changes to the same "four arrows in a cross" shape
that it does when moving windows with alt-leftclick-drag under the
default bindings. The mouse clicks are not passed to the application).

I can't find any info on configuring the mouse when the context is the
dock (or a docked app). I'm running the 3.0 openbox tarball found
under Stable Branch in the download page on the website.

Pointers much appreciated.

--
Miguel Bazdresch
http://thewizardstower.org/