[openbox] openbox raising the wrong mozilla window for download dialog?

Matt O'Connor angagon at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 00:26:36 EST 2003

>  If I start up mozilla and open a new window, click on a link in the new
> window which creates the download dialog... The first mozilla window is
> raised to the top and the dialog placed over it, instead of window where I
> clicked the link.

Yeah, I get the same problem, but I don't think that it happens all the time.
And I haven't bothered to see what reproduces it.  I'm using Firebird 0.6.1.

Matt

--
"Not everyone knows Josiah Royce's definition of a liar as a man who
willfully misplaces his ontological predicates, but everyone who has

Ch. 94: Truth -
"The Great Ideas: A Synopticon of Great Books of the Western World"