[openbox] openbox raising the wrong mozilla window for download dialog?

Adam Kessel adam at bostoncoop.net
Tue Nov 4 20:02:06 EST 2003

Doesn't happen with me for Mozilla Firebird 0.6.1. In fact, I get the
opposite behavior--if I have multiple windows open, open a download
dialog, the window that spawned the download dialog will be brought in
front of the others (but behind the download dialog) when I raise the
download dialog.

...same result with Mozilla 1.5.2 from Debian.

--
Adam Kessel
http://bostoncoop.net/adam