problems with detecting Xft

Marcin Cylke marcin_cylke at o2.pl
Tue May 27 15:50:48 EDT 2003

Hello
I am trying to compile the current branch of openbox with xft support.
But it doesn't get detected. Well, as a matter of fact, the test program
fails. Log message from config.log says:

configure:5903: `XFT_MAJOR' undeclared (first use this function)
configure:5903: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
configure:5903: for each function it appears in.)
configure:5904: warning: unused variable `struct XftFont foo'
configure:5903: warning: unused variable `int i'

I have the same results with stable branch. I'm using FreeBSD 4.7. Xft
is installed in the system :)

What to do with that?

Bye
--
|  o        | "Even if a samurai's head were to be suddenly |
| `|,  \.,o |  cut off, he should still be able to perform  |