[openbox] patch for NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN support in openbox 2.3

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Mon Mar 17 01:53:58 EST 2003

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 07:15:04PM -0600, Ben Jansens wrote:
> He's right. I don't know if that was added at some point or I missed it,
> however, Openbox should resize the window and raise it, similar to
> maximizing, allowing it to be restored again when the state is removed.

You may recall that we talked about this in-channel a few weeks ago because
of Debian's xawtv expecting this to work whenever it found a window manager
claiming to understand NETWM.

--
 Marc Wilson |     BOFH excuse #81: Please excuse me, I have to circuit
 msw at cox.net |     an AC line through my head to get this database