[openbox] OB3 alpha1: entire screen redraws when dragging window?

Matthew Graybosch matthew at starbreaker.net
Sun Jun 29 14:55:46 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 14:51, Ben Jansens wrote:

> Its because instead of grabbing the server, I map a fullscreen window and
> draw on that. But when the window disappears, some windows redraw/flicker. I
> set SaveUnder on the window, so I'm not sure why they flicker. If I can't
> find a fix I may just go back to grabbing the server and making xmms pause
> if you move a window around too long.

Make XMMS pause? No! Not that. ANYTHING but that! Please, have mercy on
this long-haired metalhead. >^..^<

Like I said, it's not really a problem. I was just curious, and I don't
mind a bit of flicker if I don't have to worry about xmms pausing in the
middle of a Van Halen solo when I move a window.

--
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net