[openbox] Themes?

Chris Anderson chris at dersoldat.org
Wed Jul 23 11:26:32 EDT 2003

I didn't actually do any Openbox2 themes so I'm going to list things I
think would be nice for theme design, regardless of whether they were
already in Openbox2 (sorry ;p).

Wishlist:
-Ability to set pixel lengths for menu and window border widths
-Gradient support so fewer png's need to be loaded into memory (though
this could create some unneccessary overhead, pngs might be better)
-Ability to specify a wallpaper for each virtual desktop?
-Different font size / face suppot

That's all I can think of now, I'm sure I'll have a lot more by the time
work is over (hard at work or hardly working? I'd have to say the
latter)

-Chris