[openbox] Themes?

Scott Moynes smoynes at nerdnest.org
Wed Jul 23 11:01:01 EDT 2003

* Chris Anderson (chris at dersoldat.org) wrote:
> I recall reading on the site that the theme standard hasn't been
> finalized, but I was wondering if you had any idea when that would
> be finished? Looking forward to working on some Openbox3 themes :)

When it's done. :)

In all seriousness, it would really help to get input from users about
what they'd like to see. It really sucks to get no input for months,
then work your ass of to create something and get nothing but
complaints about how it is obviously the wrong way to do it.

Scott.
--
Scott Moynes http://www.icculus.org/openbox/
"Computer science is as much about computers