[openbox] Development update and plans

Scott Moynes smoynes at nerdnest.org
Mon Jul 21 16:01:00 EDT 2003

* Matthew Graybosch (matthew at starbreaker.net) wrote:
> Not right now; it's my fault I'm running FreeBSD and can't build from
> CVS. Though, it would be nice if I could define the menu in a
> separate file instead of messing around with ~/.openbox/rc3.

Sorry for not responding to this earlier, but I plan on adding a
plugin that will do just this. It will be very simple to do, I think,
and could serve as a good reference for others writing menu plugins.

Scott.

--
Scott Moynes http://www.icculus.org/openbox/
"Computer science is as much about computers