OB3 questions and suggestions

Ilkka Pajari ipajari at lut.fi
Thu Jul 17 14:15:38 EDT 2003

Hello,

I didn't find any documents how to autostart programs. I tried to add my
own made script (which launches gdeskgal, lineakd, gkrellm2 & Esetroot)
to style-file (rootCommand: ..), but it didn't work. I have to run
script manually every time I restart openbox.

Alt-tab is great thing, but it would be better if I can bypass gkrellm2
& gdeskcal everytime when I press alt-tab (I can access them directly
from desktop IF I need to configure them). Some kind of bypass-file
might be good solution. If it's too hard to do or you think it's
unneccessary, I can live without it. :)

Pager (or toolbar?) would also be useful. I don't know which workspace
is currently in use, so "Send to workspace" is difficult to use.

    - Ilkka Pajari