[openbox] Openbox themes on cygwin

Scott Moynes smoynes at nerdnest.org
Thu Jul 17 13:39:32 EDT 2003

* Mondoud (openbox at mondoud.tuxfamily.org) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am running Openbox (v0.99.0) on cygwin and I am trying to change
> the default theme, but I can't find how to do that...
>
> Is that just possible ?, because I did not find anything on the web
> about it, may be I missed something ?
>
> Mondoud

Hrmm,

0.99 is quite old so my recollection could be hazy, but the rc file
(~/.openboxrc if I remember correctly) should have a line with
styleFile: in it. Changing that should change the theme. If you are
meaning the compiled in default, I will have to look that up to see
what the the #define was.

s.

--
Scott Moynes http://www.icculus.org/openbox/
"Computer science is as much about computers