[openbox] compiling without fancy stuff

Marcin Cylke marcin_cylke at o2.pl
Sun Jul 13 12:21:25 EDT 2003

(*) Ben Jansens <ben at orodu.net> [13 July 2003]:

> Well you either have Xft1, not 2 installed, or both and are using Xft1
> headers, or you don't have fontconfig installed properly.

It looks to me that the type FcObjectType cannot be found. My version of
Xft is 2.1. Is it enough? Were there any changes since that version
(that may cause that error)? Ir maybe I'm searching for it in a wrong
place since I'm trying in /usr/X11R6/include/X11/Xft/*
and there is no declaration of such type.

I looked through the includes and libs I have installed and the examined
Makefiles but they seem to point to the right places..

I don't know what's the matter :-/

--
|  o        | "Even if a samurai's head were to be suddenly |
| `|,  \.,o |  cut off, he should still be able to perform  |