[openbox] I updated the default themes.

David Barr dpb at clara.co.uk
Sun Jul 6 13:05:34 EDT 2003

Fryderyk Dziarmagowski wrote:

>On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 23:02:09 -0400
>Ben Jansens <ben at orodu.net> wrote:
>

>>Cool, I was meaningto chage this up before a final 3.0. On a side
>>note, the
>>theme's font size should be set by pixelsize ratehr than point size to
>>make
>>it display/resolution/dpi independant. example:
>>
>>arial:bold:pixelsize=10
>>

>What about this:
>- toolbar.* entries are obsoleted ?
>- what about rootCommand (now we've no tool to setting background)
>- menu bullets are no more present ?
>- dock (slit) color is taken from window.title.unfocus.colorTo, IMHO it
>  should be set by window.button.focus.color
>
>greets
>
>freetz

for what it is worth, i agree (sort of) in IMHO window frames and
menus/docks colours should be kept at a distance. i think it makes more
sense as these are more commonly associted with external apps, maybe? i
always feel menus & docks should match your other apps be it,
gtk/qt/whathaveyou, it is a panel of sorts after all, the button is more
often that not, i would say, set to parentrelative anyway.

i don't really like the toolbar but i think maybe it's presence in
themes, isn't so bad as it means it is backwards compatible, maybe...

David