[openbox] new user seeking documentation

Ava Arachne Jarvis ajar at katanalynx.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 21 19:16:16 EST 2003

[Albert Wagner - Tue, 21 Jan 2003 06:13:04 PM CST]
> I just installed openbox on an LFS 4.0 system.  I can find
> no html or printable manual or other documentation on the
> openbox site.  The only useful documentation is *.php and
> man.  Is there a manual or other downloadable
> documentation?

The manpage is quite extensive and refers you to epist, I
believe, and other utilities.

    man openbox
    man epist    <- keygrabber
    man epistrc  <- keygrabber conf file

What documentation do you feel is lacking?  I know that some of the
newer theme things (like the xft font stuff and border stuff) isn't
yet documented in the manpage.