[openbox] The style file

Norbert W theatre_and at graffiti.net
Fri Jan 3 19:41:43 EST 2003

Hello,
I am new to this list, and new to openbox. I have used Blackbox for some time, and am planning on trying out some of the *boxes (openbox, fluxbox, etc.).  I just have one question: I was not able to find a resource online that points out any special additions that openbox made to the styles format. I have been able to run blackbox styles without a single problem with openbox, so I'm assuming the basic configuration is the same. I was just wondering if there are any additions, tricks, etc. that openbox made to the style format. If so, could someone point me to some documentation on this, or possibly just list the additions?

Thanks in advance.