_NET_WM_STATE_MAXIMIZED_VERT question

Anatoly Asviyan anatoly.asviyan at terayon.com
Thu Feb 20 12:10:26 EST 2003

	hi
I see that openbox verticaly maximize different windows to different height.
my setup is following
1. openbox 2.2.3
2. toolbar is at top
4. opened windows are emacs, xterm and 2 gimp windows - "The Gimp" and "Brush Selection"
after I verticaly maximized all these 4 windows, I see that their bottom edges are at different height
(their upper edges are at same height - just after toolbar).

Actually all xterms get same height and all emacses get same height but these 2 numbers differ

Is somebody else experienced this behaviour?
--
Regards, Anatoly