[openbox] our IRC home

Riccardo Persichetti ricpersi at libero.it
Wed Feb 5 05:10:54 EST 2003

what i'd really like is an epist binding [Openbox specific]
to bring up the window menu (even if a window hasn't got
decorations)...

something like this (ripped from showWorkspaceMenu... ;-)

   showWindowMenu
       [Openbox specific]
       Opens the window menu under the top left border of that window.

that would help a bit, i think...

cheers,

  riccardo.

--