Xft extension... version 1 or 2

Mads Martin Joergensen mmj at panther.mmj.dk
Sat Feb 1 21:30:20 EST 2003

Hey together,

What decides what extension Xft uses? On two different systems both with
freetype2 installed I get version 1 and 2, and I cannot figure out what
makes it go with what version. Problem is that the xftlsfonts utility
does not get installed when it's version 2, and I wonder if that's how
it's supposed to be?

--
Mads Martin Joergensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic