[openbox] I did not theme the deputy

David Barr dpb at clara.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 11:43:05 EDT 2003

Thanks to some sage like support and advice, i finally updated and fixed
the earlier themes and knocked up something approaching a 'webpage' for
viewing and selecting desired themes:
http://home.clara.co.uk/dpb/openbox.htm

It is a shameful arena, but who else is man enough to answer the call
for more themes? Miklos we are looking at you with bated breath :)

David