[openbox] OB3: menu gets stuck sometimes

Ilkka Pajari ipajari at lut.fi
Mon Aug 4 10:17:35 EDT 2003

Hello again,

(Sorry my bad english ;/)
What I ment was that when rolling mouse cursor fast in menu causes
"overload" Menu totally jams. After this menu does not recognize any
movements, but menu can be closed by right click on the desktop (and
launching menu again works fine). In alpha4 menu works better than in
alpha3, but still jams sometimes. In alpha3 (but not in alpha2..) this
bug(?) randomly crashed whole system. I couldn't do anything else than
restart.

 - Ilkka Pajari