2.1.1 released

Ben Jansens xor at orodu.net
Sun Sep 22 18:43:16 EDT 2002

Greetings all.

Today sees the release of Openbox 2.1.1, in the STABLE branch. This
reflects the fact that I've not had a bug report against 1.2.x find
its way to me for.. a few weeks? (except one build problem which
seems to be a real edge case and will be caught in the .2 release.)

So, its been 2 months today since the Openbox 1.2.4 STABLE
release. Come a long way in 2 months. :>

Hope you all like the improvements and what-not.

Ciao,
Ben
--
I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.