New to openbox

d2002xx d2002xx at fastmail.fm
Fri Sep 13 03:44:45 EDT 2002

Hi all.

First, I have some problems with openbox 2.0.0:

- Some fonts listed by xftlsfonts can't work under openbox.

- Auto-raise sometimes switches windows continually. Unless I switch
  to other workspace or it can't stop.

And following is my wishes-list:

- Make epist check epistrc automatically.

- Show the names of iconified windows in the toolbar, or system

- Support different themes on different workspaces.

Also, may I put my screenshots here? I made two for telling wintrolls in
cola how cool linux looks. (some of them seem to *hate* the colors
though) You could see them in http://61.70.221.93

Uhh.. Where I can get 2.1.0? I'm expecting its new features.