[openbox] Patch to fix Epist's buggy 2D workspace

Scott Moynes smoynes at nexus.carleton.ca
Wed Oct 30 08:55:19 EST 2002

* Roman Neuhauser (neuhauser at bellavista.cz) wrote:
> # smoynes at nexus.carleton.ca / 2002-10-30 07:58:44 -0500:
>     umm, who in their right mind would have workspaces laid out like
>     that? what does one achieve by punching holes into the ws grid?

I think it makes more sense then wrapping around, otherwise it isn't
really a "next row" action. It becomes a "next row unless there isn't
enough workspaces, then 2 rows please." However, both behaviours are
possible, so I don't see it as a big deal.

--
Scott Moynes http://www.icculus.org/openbox/
"Computer science is as much about computers