[openbox] assertion failed (coredump)

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser at bellavista.cz
Thu Oct 24 11:01:58 EDT 2002

# ben at orodu.net / 2002-10-24 09:45:48 -0500:
> On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 12:48:31PM +0200, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
> > here's the promised backtrace.
> >
> > i'm not sure it will be usefull, however: i was dumb enough to wipe the
> > original bt (not sent yet at that time) *after* updating the sources,
> > without knowing the exact age of the original checkout.
> > i experimented with probable values for cvs up -D, and this *seems* to
> > be the right version. luckily enough, the HEAD was really quiet at that
> > time.
>
> From what i can tell this is simply a misplaced assert.
>
> What app caused this?

    not sure (i was doing two or three things at once), but i *think* ob
    died when:

    1. i went to my online bank, mozilla popped up the msgbox
       "this ssl page contains some non-ssl elements, do you want to
       proceed?"
    2. i clicked the ok button on the msgbox
    3. i went to another workspace

    i'm not sure 2. actually happened, but ISTR mozilla was in the
    process of drawing or destroying a window. :|

--
If you cc me or take the list(s) out completely I'll most likely
ignore your message.