[openbox] xft font help!

Kevin Geiss kevin at desertsol.com
Wed Oct 9 16:01:16 EDT 2002

I checked all the stuff there. the only thing I didn't check was if there
is a configure flag for openbox to use antialiasing at compile time. other
than that, I have everything listed on that page set up correctly. I
get antialiasing with QT, xterm -fa, and gtk (thanks to gdkxft).

Are there only certain font families that openbox will antialias?