[openbox] Openbox 2.1.2 and FreeBSD 4.x

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser at bellavista.cz
Sat Nov 30 15:58:29 EST 2002

    a bit late here. have you got openbox work since you wrote this
    mail?

# derekbarrett at graffiti.net / 2002-11-01 16:03:12 +0800:
> Has anyone got Openbox up and running on FreeBSD 4.x?

    yes, built from the source.

    roman at freepuppy ~ 1006:0 > tellbox.sh
    openbox-2.2.1: /home/roman/openbox-head/bin/openbox
    roman at freepuppy ~ 1007:0 > uname -sr
    FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE

    (the path there is a bit confusing as I haven't updated my openbox
    install for a few weeks)

> Also, is there an archive for this mailing list maintained
> somewhere?

    no idea.