[openbox] Doxygen

Ben Jansens ben at orodu.net
Sun Nov 3 20:24:38 EST 2002

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 06:42:15PM -0600, Ava Arachne Jarvis wrote:
> [Ben Jansens - Sun,  3 Nov 2002 04:27:33 PM CST]
> > We're infact going to be documenting all of openbox for doxygen as
> > development on version 3 continues.
>
> Wonderful to know.  :)
>

> > The diagrams do indeed look interesting, didn't realie doxygen did
> > that.
>
> You need dot, from the graphviz guys, to do it.  dot does weird and
> wonderful things with graphing and graph layouts.  Dot/graphviz is
> available at
>
>    http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/
>
> and is also in the Debian archives as graphviz, and probably has RPMs
> all over the place on rpmfind.net.
>
> I'll be emailing you the configuration file in a minute.

Thanks very much for the assistance!

http://icculus.org/openbox/doxygen/

now contains doxygen generated output of the openbox project. The
stuff in there is from current development, and does not reflect the
stable release or anything like that.

Hopefully this can be useful to us all. Woop

Ben
--
I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.