[obdgpslogger] obdlogger scanner compatibility

Alison Chaiken alchaiken at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 02:36:03 EST 2015

> In looking for scantool adapters, I ran across the OBDLink MX WiFi Scan Tool:
> http://www.scantool.net/scan-tools/pc-based/obdlink-mxwf.html

That's the scan tool I've used with OBDgpslogger on my 2005 Mazda 3.
I've read OBDII plus HS- and MS-CAN with the OBDLink MX.    You will
need a scantool like OBDLink MX with the STN1110 chip instead of the
cheaper ELM327a if you want to read buses other than OBDII.

HTH,
Alison

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)             {she-devel.com, exerciseforthereader.org}